As many of our clients are highly successful entrepreneurs, a significant portion of our representations focus on business owners merging, selling and acquiring companies, as well as, new start-ups. We understand the key components of most transactions revolve around transaction economics, associated risks and the motivations of the parties to the transaction. In addition, the manner in which a transaction is structured has significant impact on the tax consequences resulting from closing. Our clients look to our counsel and advice as early as possible in a transaction to mitigate risk and maximize a successful outcome.
An abbreviated list of the services we provide includes:
- Forming domestic limited liability companies, general and limited partnerships and corporations, including offering tax advice relative to such formations
- Negotiating and preparing Operating Agreements, Shareholder Agreements, Asset Purchase Agreements, Stock Purchase Agreements, Merger Agreements, Plans of Conversion, Management Agreements, Non-Compete Agreements, Employment Agreements
- Reviewing and negotiating on behalf of our clients commercial loan, lease and other ancillary corporate finance documentation, including commitment letters and covenant compliance
- Business succession planning including Cross-Purchase Agreements and Management Buy-out Agreements
- Workout negotiations including reviewing and advising on Restructuring Agreements and Forbearance Agreements
- General business counseling
Our clients appreciate the high level of broad, in-depth legal and business experience we bring to the table often at a significantly lower fee structure than the large law firms. We cordially invite you to call to schedule a complimentary consultation to discuss how we may assist your business and help you plan and execute your goals.